To help open source AEC projects consolidate their efforts into more integrated, common solutions.
We prioritize funding projects that…
- Avoid duplication of effort
- Those projects that integrate their code base with existing projects instead of creating their own separate, but similar, solution.
- Support interoperability
- Those projects that support, extend and/or create open exchange standards between separate software.
- Have a broad and distributed contributor base
- Make a measurable contribution to the industry
We use this Open Collective site to raise funds for the projects we support. The diagram below gives a good idea of the types of projects and priorities the steering committee have outlined for 2022/2023.